Thank you for your interest in joining the National Tax Association. The Association offers a variety of membership options including student, individual, corporate, government agency and sustaining member rates.
NTA’s diverse membership is its unique feature and its greatest strength. The Association brings together government, corporate, academic, and independent professionals – a rich mix of federal and state legislators, administrators and policy analysts; taxpayer representatives; practicing lawyers and accountants; professors of economics, law and accounting; students; and interested citizens.
NTA members have a role in all aspects of the Association’s professional activities and programs and benefit from steeply reduced conference registration fees.
Membership in the National Tax Association brings you:
- A subscription to the National Tax Journal, respected worldwide as the premier scholarly journal in the field of taxation and public finance.
- The Annual Conference on Taxation, three days of sharing ideas on current and emerging issues in public finance drawing on the most advanced thinking and research by NTA members and other colleagues.
- The Spring Symposium, a two-day conference each May in Washington, DC focusing on timely tax and expenditure issues.
- Special Conferences and Symposia on specific tax issues sponsored or co-sponsored by NTA.
- The NTA network, an electronic newsletter containing articles and news of Association activities and plans.
- Free access to Tax Policy and the Economy published by the University of Chicago Press through the National Bureau of Economic Research. This annual publication covers issues in the current tax debate, focusing on the economic effects of tax policies.
- An opportunity to subscribe to International Tax and Public Finance published by the International Institute of Public Finance for the reduced rate of $65.